Friday, October 15, 2021

The string trick is working

OK so this may sound weird for those who don't know, but I found a psychological weight loss method that actually seems to be working for me.

The gist of it, is that you tie a string around your waist (tight enough to feel it and be a little uncomfortable, but loose enough to fit a few fingers past) and you wear this string 24/7.

The whole idea is to keep you focused on your stomach throughout the day which helps you to be mindful of what you eat (plus side is if you eat too much you feel the string tighten due to bloating) it's also a good way to monitor progress without using scales by feeling the sting get looser as you lose fat.

What I've noticed is when I eat dinner, I actually have started to stop when I'm full (instead of continuing until the plate is empty) because feeling the string tighten too much really is uncomfortable. I've also been rejecting junk food with the thought process of "I want to take this string off one day".

I know it sounds super silly but for some reason this has actually been working for me. I've already gone through the process of feeling the string loosen up over the weeks and having to tighten it up again which feels like an achievement.

So far I've already lost 14lbs just by adding a string into my weightloss journey??? It seems so bizarre!!

Have any of you found any weird things that actually work too?

submitted by /u/Autumn-shadow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3virwgg

No comments:

Post a Comment