Friday, October 1, 2021

Today I hit 305 lbs. A number I thought I would never see.

My enter life I’ve been obese, from an 8 year old kid in elementary to now at 22 years old. It’s the only lifestyle I’ve ever known. Today after starting yet another weight loss journey I stepped on the scale and saw the number “304.6”. I was in complete shock. I know I’ve let myself loose since the pandemic, but not this loose.

The only dream I’ve carried with me my entire life is being a healthy weight. Fitting into clothes that I would like, being attractive to the opposite sex, not feeling awkward at the gym, etc. Even looking at my post history, this is made evident in wanting to change my life for the better.

I don’t know if today was a wake up call for me, but it was definitely something. Being in the high 200’s for the last few years of my life I never imagined touching 300. But here we are. Just needed to vent this out and hope I can look back at this one year later and have a good laugh about it.

Because right now I’m doing everything but that. Here goes nothing.

submitted by /u/theboyteezy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YlDiui

No comments:

Post a Comment