Thursday, October 14, 2021

Videos that keep you motivated to lose weight?

I'm currently trying to reach my ideal weight, and find the hardest part is reminding myself every day to stay on track.

When it comes to hard work, the internet is filled with videos (like this one) to motivate you.

However, with weight loss it's different. Those videos inspire you to take action, but I need videos that inspire me to do nothing.

When it comes to weight loss, it's less about doing something ("get up and go work out!") and more about doing nothing ("don't eat that chocolate", "don't order pizza", "don't do it").

Do you watch anything that keeps you inspired every day to stay on track/ not deviate? Specifically, that keeps you focused on reaching your ideal weight.

submitted by /u/RCostaReis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FO2xq7

No comments:

Post a Comment