Sunday, October 17, 2021

Week 2 update

Week 2 has come to an end. My goals for October are to walk my son to school at least times 3 a week and to not eat any fast food. It went mostly well, we walked Monday and Wednesday but on Friday about a 3rd of the way to the school my son said he was tires and didn't feel like walking so we got a ride. However we more than made up for the on Saturday when we went apple picking. Apples picked 0, kilometers walked 3. The area we went to was extremely hilly and we kept having to backtrack. I did mostly ok until the end when my asthma made an appearance and I had left my inhaler in the car. This is the second time that we went to an event with the intention of picking fruits and did not get any fruits.

I don't think that I would have been able to have the stamina to walk all that if I had not spent the last 2 weeks walking my son to school. I am supposed to be going to Disneyland in California in December and I know that will be lots of walking and standing. Hopefully I can build enough strength in my legs by then to allow me to walk around the park. It sucks I won't be able to get on the rides with my son yet, but that is one of the goal for my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/Middle-Key-5391
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YYAiUB

No comments:

Post a Comment