Sunday, October 17, 2021

Is it true that “the faster you lose, the quicker you gain it back”?

I’m doing the Fast 800 just to kick start my weight loss for a few weeks (then move onto 1200cal). The first week, I had great results and lost 6.1lb//2.8kg. I was drinking 2l of water a day, and I had also been walking for about 40 minutes a day and finished it off with a ten minute kettlebell exercise.

Then I had a family lunch on Saturday and put on 1.5kg overnight, and tbh I didn’t overeat because my stomach had shrunk so I wasn’t as hungry.

I know weight fluctuates, but I’ve been reading some opinions and I guess I’m wondering, is it true the quicker we lose it the quicker it may come back? When I see the scales drop quickly, is the weight actually really gone?

submitted by /u/cosydoona
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BUuFFU

No comments:

Post a Comment