Thursday, October 7, 2021

weight loss help for new person

I am helping a female friend with her diet and weight loss. She saw me eating recently and asked how I keep a relatively low weight, 92 lbs 5"1'. She knows I dont really count my calories closely and have some sugary drinks but somehow I've been able to keep my weight around 93 consistently minus my pregnancy.

I told her I eat a large 500 calorie bowl of oatmeal mixed in with several kinds of veggies, teaspoon brown sugar, a small scoop of pumpkin pie, and a tablespoon of sweet n sour sauce. I eat out of that 1 bowl throughout the day and make it last breakfast lunch and dinner. Then for my desserts/sweets I have around 400 calories worth of vanilla ensure drink (bad sweet tooth) and try for Mild to moderate exercise depending on my workload. Try that one meal each and every day. Boring but its consistent at least for me and easy to make.

She complains though that my "diet" doesnt work for her and she still is somehow "gaining weight". She is around 5"3' and 135 lbs.

I am not sure.... am I doing something wrong. Why would my diet work for me and not for her. My weight rarely fluctuates with that diet. I've been eating it straight for 4 years with a few treats sprinkled in only couple times a year (quesedillas, pad thai, currey, or cake). Its boring but works for me somehow.

Am I wrong or maybe is she sneaking food in that I dont know about. Thanks

submitted by /u/mirandatoritess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uR1ZLi

No comments:

Post a Comment