Monday, October 11, 2021

What to do about loose clothes?

I’ve lost about 45 pounds so far which is halfway through my weight loss journey (my goal is to lose 90lbs by the summer!) which I’m super proud of. I’ve gone down from a US women’s size 14 to a little under a size 10 (size 10 is a little big on me but size 8 is a little tight). Unfortunately, that means that my entire wardrobe has become way too loose on me and looks ridiculous. Shirts that used to be too tight around the chest now sag close to my knees, and I can’t take a step in my old pants without worrying they’ll fall down.

My problem is, I’m only halfway through my weight loss journey and want to continue losing weight, which means I’ll keep going down sizes. I don’t want to waste lots of money on a new wardrobe now if it means I’ll just end up having to replace it all again in a few months. But I still feel ridiculous showing up to work wearing a blouse that’s two sizes too big and need stuff to wear now. I know thrifting is an option, but I still don’t want to be wasteful and buy all this clothing only to have to get rid of it soon. How can I find clothes that fit (or maybe reuse the clothes I have) so that I have something to wear while continuing to lose weight?

submitted by /u/thelilbel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iOHs4T

No comments:

Post a Comment