Friday, September 27, 2024

Binge ED isn't easy to overcome.

I gained almost all my weight back.

I only started my weight loss journey recently, but I guess I had a strong honeymoon phase with it and thought the whole process would be that easy. I lost almost 15lbs and felt better than I'd ever felt in my life. I felt light, I started liking my body and feeling confident, and had incredible energy levels and focus levels I'd never had before. I still had 25lbs to lose, so I had to remain consistent.

But, I did all of that when I lived alone. When my uni semester started up and my friends moved in with me, I had one day I gave in and let myself have McDonald's. I meticulously checked the calories, got a healthy serving. I thought it'd be okay. But since I started my weight loss, I hadn't had any fast food or junk food at all. It was like that one meal woke back up my binge ED and I kept binging since. I've gained almost all the weight back since then and I am so ashamed of myself. I'm now realizing the only way to keep my binge ED under control and reasonably recover is to avoid these trigger foods entirely until I can find a safe way to have them in moderation.

Anyway. Back in the gym today, back on my diet today, and although I hate myself for falling off, I'm not giving up on myself. I want to be better.

submitted by /u/mediocrefatherfigure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FSHvThr

No comments:

Post a Comment