Thursday, September 5, 2024

How to get the ball rolling when surrounded by things that will demoralize you?

So, I'm a bit apprehensive towards weight loss because I might cause my mother stress. I'm not really contributing to groceries, so I have little say in what comes in, nor do I have any ideas how to stretch meals for a week in order to actually make progress. This is all stressful, and I feel like I'm just making excuses on top of excuses. I'm suffering from depression, but the obvious way to fix it is to lose the weight, but other people's words just hurt me. My mother has mocked me for starving myself because I decided to try fad diets like a fool. She frequently goes to the gym, but I decline because I'm scared someone will point me out like those tiktoks. I bought a tread mill and weights I don't use for whatever reason. I know I can fix some of these secondary issues in order to procede with my goal, but I always make excuses. Whether its people "discouraging" me or "not getting results fast enough" or not "sustaining" my good streaks, I always have an excuse when I relapse.

TLDR; How do I stay consistent when I make excuses?

submitted by /u/NoZookeepergame9165
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fxbXS3l

No comments:

Post a Comment