Thursday, September 5, 2024

How do you deal with comments from family?

SW 110kg CW 82.2kg GW 70kg 169cm 28F

I have managed to lose a good amount of weight this year! I’m over the moon with my progress in the last 8 months but I’m still firmly in the overnight category for my BMI so i set what I thought was a generous goal of just into the healthy BMI category

I’m eating around 1500 - 1700 calories a day

My general exercise routine in a week is

One x easy paced run between 5k-10k One x interval session run between 5k - 10k One x long run 15km or over

One x aerial arts class (pole dancing, aerial hoop)

Then if me and my husband have had time we’ve been going on hikes on the weekend around 20km evelvation gains around 1000m

I don’t tend to eat calories back which is starting to gain comments from family members, my higher activity days are when I eat around 1700 calories

My in laws called my husband today to say they’re worried about me, think I’m over doing it and I need to eat more

But the whole point is to not eat back the calories right?

I’m quite open about the weight loss with everyone like my in laws made a comment on the weekend saying did I want a chocolate bar I said no thank you and my husband said she’s saving her calories for dinner

Which got more comments about im not eating enough, that I should be eating back say most of the calories I lost during my hike that day

Do I just need to shut up and not be honest about what I’ve ate that day?

submitted by /u/PurpleUnicorn434
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7y0Bm5s

No comments:

Post a Comment