Tuesday, September 3, 2024

How go get started?

I'll be 3 months postpartum in 2 days and I plan to start working on weight loss tomorrow. I know things can be complicated postpartum but my life is the easiest it's been since I've become a mom 4.5 years ago. I'm very happy, feel mostly healed from having my baby (just don't ask me to run yet), and my baby is already sleeping through the night. The only thing holding me back from feeling my best is that I need to lose 40 lbs to reach my goal. I already lost all but 5 lbs of baby weight but I gained weight right before getting pregnant and really want to lose it. Anyway, my question is how do you get started? Like mentally, how do you get yourself to do it? My biggest struggle has literally just been to get started on eating healthy. I actually got myself in fitness shape while pregnant but now I just need to add the healthy eating piece to it. And I feel so crappy from my poor diet but just can't seem to have the motivation.

submitted by /u/hatemakingusername65
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/egmNUx6

No comments:

Post a Comment