Thursday, September 26, 2024

Motivational videos

I started my fitness journey over a year ago, and last week I reached my goal! This journey has been one of the hardest things I have ever done. I still can’t believe I got here.

When I had lost about 30 lbs, I began watching videos on TikTok from people documenting their fitness/weight loss journey. Watching people who were about my size or bigger be able to lose all the weight was incredibly motivating. I had never really been inspired by videos before, but watching them made me feel less alone in my own journey. I’ll probably keep watching for a while.

Now, if I have a setback in my weight, haven’t made the progress I was expecting, or wasn’t able to make it to the gym, I watch compilations of those videos on YouTube.

If you haven’t watched them, I highly recommend! My only regret is not taking enough videos and photos at the beginning of my journey so I, too, can share my “transformation” one day.

submitted by /u/marifervg2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EKxdXb3

No comments:

Post a Comment