Thursday, September 19, 2024

I lost 54 lbs since January and I am just proud of myself

Posting here because I can’t really talk about it with anyone in my real life. A few of my friends are struggling with weight so it feels kind of wrong to bring up my “weight loss accomplishments.” I hit my goal weight of 125 lbs last week and am now coasting at 121-125! I’m super proud of myself. I’ve worked HARD exercising and being accountable for my food choices these last 8 months. I’ve been so consistent and disciplined (which is NOT like the me beforehand) and it paid off. Started at 175-180 lbs and am now at ~125 lbs. I feel great!! If you’re looking for a sign to keep going this is it here and if you’re looking to post your accomplishments as well please comment so I can cheer you on :) Have a great night everyone

submitted by /u/betterfs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ARE4v19

No comments:

Post a Comment