Sunday, September 8, 2024

When you started did you believe you could make it?

When you started your weight loss / fitness journey how sure were you that you'd really be able to reach your goal? The picture in your mind you'd deem the best case outcome.

Lately I (f,40) wonder a lot about the mental side of things. Sure, it is really important goals are realistic but I feel defeated.

Why even make changes if I can't get to where I want to be? Like I can't expect to feel like when I was at my best im my mid20s - levels of energy, strength, endurance, lack of pain (I'm chronically ill). It is not even about looks or weight per se.

The world keeps telling me I'll be in perimenopause soon and then everything supposedly goes to shit. I want to get out of this funk.

submitted by /u/Salt-Hurry8094
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Cc8KtdF

No comments:

Post a Comment