Saturday, September 7, 2024

i’m so frustrated!! why is no one noticing my weight loss?

i’ve lost 30 ish pounds in like 6 months and not one single person i’ve known (friends, relatives, etc) have told me i look different, i’ve lost weight, or i look healthier. i know it doesn’t matter what other people think but it kinda strains my mentality towards myself bc i start having the thoughts of “i didn’t try hard enough” “i still look the exact same with losing 30 pounds of fat” it’s crazy. it’s also bizzare because not even family members comment which is crazy because they are always so truthful on your appearance than anyone else. i even asked a friend this summer if i’ve changed at all or if they think i look different and they legit told me “u look the exact same” so i’m like??? okay… and for reference i am F, 5”4, i weighed 176 and now i’m at 138. it’s just frustrating because i want to see the progress and i also want other people to see it, yet that doesn’t seem the case yet as everyone is still treating me the exact same, im still getting ignored by people, and all this talk of “people will start to acknowledge or treat u differently when losing weight” is non existent in my world. sigh idk how to cure this or let myself just do me without caring what other people think. just a rant… idk if anyone’s experienced the same thing here

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Ad_1830
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/G3i8E4V

No comments:

Post a Comment