Monday, September 9, 2024

what made the journey enjoyable?

i have a goal to lose 100ish pounds over the next 1-2 years and im in the very beginning of my journey, a little less than 3 months in. i’ve made progress and have accepted the changes i’ve made as lifestyle changes. i am excited for my future self and i find myself daydreaming about the end result and how happy i’ll be once i’m at my goal (even though i know maintenance is its own beast), getting to show off my hard work and generally just being healthier and more attractive.

i want to incorporate some fantasizing about the journey, things to look forward to on the way. what are some moments that made you love your weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/here4thefreecake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AdGKn8X

No comments:

Post a Comment