Sunday, September 1, 2024

What did you notice going from midsize to skinny?

Hey all! So recently I lost about 20 pounds, and went from 5’5 137-140 at my heaviest weight, to now solidly around 118-119. I was never “fat”, but I do think I was blind to how chunky I really looked. I was never happy with how I looked, never liked how clothes fit on me, overall miserable. It’s crazy to me now that for so long I didn’t want to accept that I just needed to lose some weight.

Also, just a disclaimer, I lost in a very healthy way! I am all for healthy transformations, and changing my overall lifestyle to a healthier one has made it easier and easier to maintain this smaller size.

Anyway, like I said, I didn’t realize how big I was - but I did always feel invisible, ignored by guys. I always got “sexual” attention, but never by the guys I wanted, and overall I never felt all that desirable.

Recently, going into my senior year of college at this size, I feel things have changed. Over the summer I was hit on by multiple guys at work - like actually asked out on dates - which never happened before. I feel like I actually get acknowledged by “cooler” guys at the bar. I have one close friend who’s always been a part of the “cooler” crowd, and I even feel far more accepted by her girlfriends. Even loose members of the circle seem more inclusive of me, inviting me to sit and dance with them, accepting me as one of their own. I’ve also never been complimented so much by girls (a girl I’ve always thought was drop dead gorgeous recently was introduced to me at the bar and the first thing she said was “wow your stunning”).

My point here is, at first I thought it was in my head, but I’m really thinking it has to do with my weight loss. What have u guys noticed?? Anything similar?

submitted by /u/Breakfastatlanas_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SEg6KRt

No comments:

Post a Comment