Thursday, September 5, 2024

i’ve started to develop an unhealthy relationship with my body because my bathroom scale and scale at the doctor don’t read off the same weight

I see a doctor for weight loss so i’m always checking the progress on my weight but i started to notice that my bathroom scale and scale at the doctor read off different weights.

for example, i had to lose 2 pounds for my neurologist appointment. i weighed myself at home and it said 244 and then when i got to the neurologist it said 238.

i thought it was because the scale i had was old so i got a new scale and it still reads off the same weight as the old scale!!

this whole situation is starting to become unhealthy! i can’t accurately determine my weight and it’s messing with my mind. deep down i know i’m losing weight, as my clothes are starting to become looser but i worry that since i cant physically see the change happening on the scale that i’m not making any progress at all?!!

if someone has any advice please help! i’ve moved both scales to different rooms of the house and even OUTSIDE trying to determine if it was the floors in my house messing with the scale but it still reads 244. i dont know what to do!!

submitted by /u/Imaginary_Catch_3777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GtcyvUX

No comments:

Post a Comment