Tuesday, September 3, 2024

My wardrobe has tripled in size

One of my major motivators for weight loss right now is being able to fit in the clothes that I own. I hate buying new clothes and few months back i found myself having to buy bigger everything (shirts, underwear, etc.). I changed my eating habits and I am down 25 lbs (not at my goal weight yet) and my wardrobe has nearly tripled in size since I can now fit into the clothes I use to love to wear in my early twenties. I no longer muffin top in my 32 waisted jeans! I am now beginning to feel confident enough to buy some of the clothes off instagram that very twinky trendy gay men buy! Sometimes when I am feeling like not doing my diet I remind myself of all the progress I made by slipping on an old forever 21 dress shirt that I couln’t even button up all the way just a few months ago

submitted by /u/alexfromfinance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8luSf9H

No comments:

Post a Comment