Tuesday, September 17, 2024

tips for weight loss

hello! I'm 28 years old male and amongst many changes in my life I've decided that it's time for me to lose sll the excess weight I've built up the last 10 years or so. I'm 177cm/122kg haven't done regular sports for 8-9 years, i have to note that when i was at my peak physical condition at 17-18 when i was playing water polo on a regular basis i weighted around 85-90kg so that is the optimal for me. the lat years i had a really unhealthy lifestyle consuming junk food, sweets (a lot of them) and a lot of alcohol. the last tso weeks or so i have started hitting the gym and taking care of what i eat(fruits, vegetables, no junk food/sweets, a lot of protein, minimum carbs. Fyi i plan going to the gym 3-4 times/week, hitting cardio around 35-40 minutes at high intensity and ~1 hour of weight training. need some tips that may further help me about either the gym or general tips. thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/johnrui5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OinruQX

No comments:

Post a Comment