Sunday, September 22, 2024

Balancing weight loss & athletic performance

Hi everybody! Hope you all are doing well. I am looking for advice from any endurance athletes in the group about losing weight while in training. I am a runner training for a marathon at the moment. I know that weight and performance are not perfectly correlated but I really think that I could benefit by losing the extra weight. I am about in the middle of my healthy weight range but I think I could drop some time by getting to the lower end. I seem to only be able to eat whatever I want all the time (which is the current vibe lol) or way overdo the diet and ruin my ability to run. I seem to have trouble running hard when I am in any kind of caloric deficit but I know I need to be to make this happen. Does anyone have any simple tips or lifestyle changes that have helped them get to a performance weight while still being able to train effectively?

submitted by /u/anniesmith1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/b89xQsL

No comments:

Post a Comment