Monday, September 16, 2024

Weight loss tips and tools

Hi, I am 25(F) currently 143lbs. My highest was 147.71lb. My goal weight is 125lb.I started taking weight loss seriously in July 2024. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times every week since then. Some days strength training, some days cardio. I tried KETO 1-2 times during this period of July- September 2024. I am unable to continue that diet. I’ve always had a habit of emotional eating. Since July I’ve been stressing a lot about my weight, I don’t see the scale move much, I don’t see any visible changes in my body. I am eating 1200-1400 calories each day. Today I measured myself and it was exactly the same as in June2024. I am a bit disheartened to see all that work but nothing to show for it. What apps or resources or tips can I use to help me in this situation ?

submitted by /u/PiePsychological5575
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uTFkpN3

No comments:

Post a Comment