Friday, September 13, 2024

Need advice/help for how to drop weight.

Hi all, first of all let me say it’s truly inspirational to see so many posts of people dropping weight and achieving their goals, I hope I can join these ranks one day and write my own weight loss post.

For reference I am 157cm/5’2 in height. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism.

I started off at 148kg in 2022 and did a hardcore Keto diet, once I found out I had prediabetes. After roughly 3-4 months, I got down to 107kg.

I don’t know why I fell the wagon, but I just kept yo-yoing up and down. I kept fluctuating between 110kg-120kg and currently I am 125kg. I want to eventually reach my goal weight of 70kg.

I just can’t stop eating carbs and then going completely off the wagon. My cravings seem to be taking over my life. I often get myself into a good gym routine, end up sticking to it and my low carb, healthy diet for like 2 weeks (1,500kcal) and then starting right back to the beginning. I’m truly at a loss as I really do just want to be healthier and the first milestone is to get under 100kg.

I tried semiglutide but I end up stopping it after a month because I’m too lazy to get the refill and I’m scared of re-gaining all the weight back. My friend recommended a gastric sleeve but I’m terrified and I would rather make a full lifestyle change so it lasts.

Usually for workouts, I play volleyball and box but the cardio aspects of these make me anxious and I can’t keep up much. I can do 45min-60min on the treadmill and I have quite a bit of muscle in my arms and legs, so I lift on the heavier side.

Any advice, diet plans, workouts and just any guidance at all will be appreciated.

Sorry for the long, rambly post. I was struggling to get my thoughts in order.

submitted by /u/my_mum_is_stunning44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Rd0cxZ2

No comments:

Post a Comment