Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Funny Thing About Weight Loss

It’s one of the few things where doing nothing is all you can really do.

Sure, I workout, but after working out, I’m realizing so much of weight loss is just…waiting.

I’m so used to being able to have a proactive impact on my goals. But weight loss is so much about just not eating more than my caloric goal than it is about actually doing something.

I’ve got a 6-month weight loss goal. Nothing I do will turn that into 3 months. In fact, by doing nothing, I’ll be able to keep that at 6 months instead of doing something (eating), which just makes it a longer horizon.

It’s a funny thing. All I can do is just control my eating (do nothing)…and wait.

submitted by /u/dsizzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oPYMp27

No comments:

Post a Comment