Friday, September 20, 2024

This sucks idk

I’ve lost 60lbs since the beginning of this year by eating clean and exercising. I’m really proud of myself. I have eaten out only a few times in the last 9 months and only on special occasion for celebrations. I have a really close friend who asks me to eat out every single week. I tell him no so many times and he gets upset and then we just ignore it until he asks again. It’s so hard to track macros and eat out so I just avoid it. I have explained this to him so many times yet still he asks. At this point it kind of feels disrespectful, like I’m trying so hard to live better and I keep having to remind him I don’t want to eat like crap but he doesn’t respect it. Has anyone experienced this? What do your friends do? I’ve asked multiple times to not be asked to eat out because I have goals to meet and I feel like every time he texts me to go out he’s praying on my downfall. In this weight loss journey he hasn’t mentioned my weight loss or the difference in appearance once. Not saying I need to be applauded but it’s like he simply refuses to acknowledge it. It’s so hard already and the added stress of having to feel guilty eating out or guilty saying no to a friend is not great. Is this valid?

submitted by /u/someeeepulp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4aeGzBX

No comments:

Post a Comment