Saturday, September 21, 2024

Update and questions 🌻

I made a post on here a few months ago asking for advice on how to lose weight in a healthy way. (Previous weight was 115kg) (19 F)

Lots of people had given me amazing advise and I can confidently say it’s been a month of me being on a calorie deficit and I’ve lost 5kg which I’m very proud of. 😊

Obviously I still have a long way to go but I’m so happy that I was able to do this. Not only did I stick to a diet for more than a week but I also haven’t touched any fizzy drinks or horrible sugary sweets! And I’ve been drinking between 1L - 2L of water a day. (Also since I started this process I’ve been able to eat veggies that I would always disregard like onions and tomatoes)

I am excited knowing that is isn’t just a quick diet but also a healthier life style change.

A question I’d like to ask is for the people who had to take over a year or 9+ months to lose weight. What made time move a bit faster? Or how did you keep your mind off the weight loss? Even though it’s been a whole month i can’t help but notice that this will take a very long time. How did you come to terms with realising that this will be a long journey?

submitted by /u/BabeyBopp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VeSmDvh

No comments:

Post a Comment