Monday, September 30, 2024

Help, did I gain back all the lost weight?

I started IF two weeks ago and managed to lose around 3.4lbs (SW:280 lbs, Height:5'7). I don't exercise yet but I try to count calories, make sure to maintain a 16 hour fasting window. Reduced my sugar intake to almost 0.

Today I was craving Taco Bell after awhile and ordered like 7 items of which I had 4. (I know, terrible.. should not have but it's PMS time and I have been under some stress). I weighed in at 276.5 lbs this morning and 280 again after the meal. I know some of that would have been water weight, but I can't help but wonder if all my weight loss is only water weight? Because every time I eat something salty and carb heavy the scale shows 280lbs.

Right now this 3.4 lbs , as piddly as it is is the only thing keeping me going. I was supposed to be down to <200lbs by December 26 for an upcoming wedding event, but I am still at my original weight. Now this weight gain really has me overthinking.

submitted by /u/depressednoodles78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vRxIT5u

No comments:

Post a Comment