Sunday, September 8, 2024

Fear of Falling Off Again

Hey everyone!

Being honest my (M20) journey with weight loss has been complicated. Last year around summer I had been successful in dropping from a starting weight of 277 IB, the heaviest I’ve been in my entire life, to 251 IB; however I hit an emotional slump and gained it all right back in the following months.

I’m making an attempt again as I’m at a starting weight of 265 IB and I really want to reach my goals this time. My biggest fear right now is that I will run into the same condition and lose any potential progress out of self loathing/poor self image.

For my successful friends here, is there any advice/quotes/mindsets you’ve utilized to help you succeed?

submitted by /u/MrMunchMan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Op0PfVY

No comments:

Post a Comment