Sunday, September 29, 2024

Starting my weight loss journey!

These two photos were just taken, two shirtless photos so NSFW!

https://imgur.com/a/fSnIv49

I'm a 20 year old male, 6'2 and 260lbs. About two years ago I was sitting in the 185-200lbs range. Once I graduated high school and worked as a Correctional Officer I kinda let things slide. Plus my father had passed away the year of graduation as well. I kinda didn't give a crap anymore since I didn't have to "impress anyone". I've noticed that I've kinda developed some GI issues since I've gained weight, and my cardiovascular health has gone down significantly. I can still run, but I'm out of breath way faster. Basically any physical activity sucks because I have to work so much harder. I used to be an athlete, used to lift 4 days a week. I'm pretty sedentary now but I'm getting into bodyweight stuff for now. I'm cutting my calories, and cutting out the bad food in my life. I'm a bit worried about loose skin once I get down to my initial goal of 215. But I do miss being able to confidently go to a swimming pool, or just be outside without a shirt on hahaha.

Wish me luck, and hoping everyone's having a great year ❤️

submitted by /u/whitehall431
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FigdMvP

No comments:

Post a Comment