Monday, September 16, 2024

Opinions on bullying about weight loss

So I was just curious about what everyone thinks

When I was somewhat overweight (I was about 185 pounds when I usually sit at 140-150) and I knew that I put on weight, obviously I didn’t feel very great about it. A good amount of my buddies would make fun of me calling me names like fatty and what not, the usual things you hear from someone being an asshole. Now that I think back is that is honestly what fuelled and gave me the motivation to wanna get into the gym and kinda give them an f you for when I ended up losing the extra weight.

I was just curious, obviously fat shaming isn’t okay at all but curious if anyone else have had a similar experience to me and how much it motivated me. I honestly think that if I wasn’t made fun of so much I wouldn’t have tried that hard to lose weight

submitted by /u/Select_Fig2092
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e7hvwOA

No comments:

Post a Comment