Saturday, September 7, 2024

What are you all eating, especially for breakfast?

Hello all! I've recently started taking weight loss seriously, and this community has been a huge source of inspiration and knowledge for me. I started tracking my calories, not really to reduce yet but just to get a sense of what I was eating....and I was shocked.

800 calories for my normal breakfast?! 1500 for dinner?! Not even including my kids snacks that I finish off while I'm clearing plates - no wonder I'm at the heaviest I've ever been. This is the first time in about 4 years that I haven't been pregnant or breastfeeding, so my sense of normal portion sizes is completely fucked.

My partner and I are excellent cooks (part of the problem lol) and most of what we eat is homemade. What are you cooking/eating that's lower calorie but also filling? How do you meet your calorie goals without feeling hungry all the time?

submitted by /u/beet_queen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h2Y1yfc

No comments:

Post a Comment