Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Walking and Deficit - 4 week Plateau

Hello, I have been eating anywhere from 1200-1400 calories a day for 29 days now. At the start of my diet, I started walking. Less than 2k steps a day before… to over 10k.

The first week I did three miles a day, then between 4-6 miles each week after that. I’ve taken a few rest days here and there, but not much.

During this time, I haven’t seen a single lb of weight loss. I’ve been more bloated than ever, and very down about the situation.

But I’ve pushed through, because it’s simply impossible for me to not be losing weight. And because I’ve noticed small differences like my shorts being a bit looser, and my bra too.

I’m retaining water weight like crazy. And I have no idea why. But this afternoon, I got back on the scale (about 5 hours after my walk) and I was down three full pounds. I have no idea why I’m holding on to water weight throughout the day, or if it will stop.

But the point is please don’t give up if you’re in the same boat!

submitted by /u/midnight_rider_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gRVly64

No comments:

Post a Comment