Saturday, September 14, 2024

Drinking water does help!

Hi,

So just an observation and wondering if anyone else had the same experience. At the beginning of my weight loss (Aug 4, SW 160, CW: 146) I drank a bunch of water, driven but the idea that it helps the weight loss journey. As time went by, I read a lot more on exercise and nutrition and the stuff I read or watched, no one talked about water intake, and even said drinking a lot of water doesn't help weight loss. So then I stopped. Now I'm noticing that my weight loss is much slower than what it was (I know it's still early), and I'm also a lot more hungry, when first the cal deficit wasn't a big deal to me. So, did you experience the same?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Nwinterwonderland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36g0mNz

No comments:

Post a Comment