Monday, September 23, 2024

One Year of Weightloss

Hello everyone! I’ve been a lurker for a while and figured I’d post today since today marks 365 days of consistent calorie tracking and weight loss.

As of today, I’ve lost a total of 35 pounds. After seeing some of the other totals people reach in a year, my total seems small, but I am crazy proud of it.

I have tried so many different diets: weight watchers, noom, Herbalife, optavia. None worked or I gain the weight right back.

But last year, something clicked and I’ve just been doing calories in, calories out and walking for 30 minutes a day.

And I’ve lost 35 pounds. I’m still a bit shocked, honestly. I’ve always struggled with my weight and have never lost more than 10 pounds each time. So to hit 35 in a year is mind boggling. I actually got off the scale and waited a moment, then weighed again.

I’ve still got a ways to go before I hit my goal. But I had to share somewhere where I think people get it.

submitted by /u/orsinoslady
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vBj9NdD

No comments:

Post a Comment