Monday, September 23, 2024

In need of motivation and discipline help!

Hi everyone, I (21 F) started my weight loss at 255 pounds in June ish? I got down to 215 just at the beginning of this September. I had been doing calorie deficit and Mon-fri quick workouts.

Well over the past two weeks I stoped calorie deficit and stopped working out. I have not been doing anything to make sure I’m losing weight nor staying steady and I feel like a failure. I’ve struggled for years with weight loss but this has been the most successful ever for me. Can anyone share how they got out of this rut? I am so worried I will gain all of my weight back and I can’t let myself get to that point. I would LOVE to reach 200 before the end of the year but I just feel so down and like there is no challenge Or motivation I guess? Idk maybe even progress photos may help? Thanks in advance guys!

submitted by /u/cheesypickle-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vN1PdEt

No comments:

Post a Comment