Saturday, August 31, 2024

(Vent) how do you have a life while losing weight

For context I’m 168cm and I weighed 142 the last time that I checked. I’d say that I burn an average of 1600 calories per day so in order to lose weight I’d need to drop to around 1300 calories to see any real progress. 1300 is NOTHING, I’ve done this amount of food previously and I was absolutely miserable, o don’t know if the weight loss is worth giving up all the stuff that I love. I know everyone says that like you eat in moderation and all that crap but it doesn’t work for me, I’m always hungry. This is the heaviest I’ve ever been and I don’t know why, I’m only 22, and even on the days that I don’t walk that much I spend most of my time standing and I don’t eat an exorbitant amount of food. I’ve tried losing weight before and I look my best at 119 and feel my best at 128, but I have no clue on how to get back to either of those numbers without hating my life, but I hate that my jeans don’t fit me anymore and i look bigger, but simultaneously I have no idea what I look like and it’s messing me up. This post is also probably just precipitated that my family was hosting some friends for vacation and we went out to eat most nights of the week and I’m absolutely terrified to step on the scale

submitted by /u/hissyhi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bYFevfw

No comments:

Post a Comment