Saturday, August 24, 2024

Tools/resources for weight loss

Hi everyone, new here!

I’m 23F, 166cm (5’5), CW 68kg (150 lbs), GW 60kg (132 lbs)

This will be the first time where I’m actively trying to lose weight. I’ve always been ‘chubby’ - I weighed the most about 6 months ago (74kg, 163 lbs). I wasn’t doing anything special in those 6 months to be 68kg right now, but I’d to lose more weight.

I have a horrible relationship with food and go through periods where i binge eat A LOT and then would barely eat for a few days. I order a lot, so the first thing I did was delete ubereats. I’m not sure where to start with my journey.

What tools/resources do you recommend I use? All I have now is a bathroom scale and access to a fitness room (treadmill/few weights).

I see calorie counting a lot, does anyone have a concise guide on how to start? Would I have to be calorie counting for the rest of my life to maintain my goal weight?

A little overwhelmed on where to get started - I’d really appreciate any advice, thank you!!

submitted by /u/ibstuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/40ewzPc

No comments:

Post a Comment