Friday, August 9, 2024

Frustrated with only 3lb weight loss after 60+ days of consistency

Hi all! 35 year old female, 5’7”, 159 lbs. I have been very consistently tracking my calories with no slip ups (1500-1600 deficit), basically no alcohol (3 glasses of wine), averaging 12k steps per day, consistent sleep of 7-9 hours, and have recently added weight training. I am seeing subtle changes in my body but the scale has only gone down 3lbs in the last ~62 days. With such a large deficit and daily activity level (especially compared to how sedentary I was previously at about 3k steps a day), I’m wondering why I haven’t seen more fat loss on the scale. I’ve been trying to take progress photos to keep myself motivated, but the changes seem so slight. Any words of wisdom you can provide would be much appreciated! Thank you, love this page! ❤️

submitted by /u/Impressive_Word_5540
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WEqPBce

No comments:

Post a Comment