Saturday, August 3, 2024

Food bloggers or recipe books recommendations for vegetables

Hi everyone, I've been on a weight loss journey since the start of the year. At the start, I really struggled to be in a calorie deficit but when I started experimenting with salad and having that as the bulk of my meals, it has been revolutionary and I've found sticking to my calorie deficit much easier.

6 months later, it's time to switch it up. I've been eating lots of salads and I'm currently sick of them. I want to create more variety in my diet.

I'm looking for recommendations of great food bloggers or recipe books that are loaded with tasty and healthy vegetables recipes. I enjoy cooking but due to I don't like spending hours in the kitchen so bonus points if they do quick recipes. But generally most veg recipes are quick. I'm open to different styles of cooking, different cuisines as long as they are healthy and not complicated.

Please don't recommend looking through Pinterest, Tiktok for inspiration. I'm wasting too much time doing this. I'm hoping to pick 2-3 recommendations that I can just focus on. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Apple9382
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9ThYiP3

No comments:

Post a Comment