Thursday, August 15, 2024

loose jawline after weight loss

I have lost about 15 pounds another 10 to get to my goal.

I'm running into an issue though, ironically my jawline looks a bit worse as there's a bit of loose skin under the jowls now. I already have a prominent chin/jaw so fillers or inserts or whatever they're called is not an option

What are my options, will the skin tighten up on its own, im 37 or is there a procedure that's not too invasive or cosmetic that has helped for you guys.

So my stats, 37 Male, 5'10 180 lb

Any advice would be appreciated and I would love to hear any personal stories about this topic as well. Like if anyone else is going through something similar

submitted by /u/Round_Astronomer_89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nw1OhEH

No comments:

Post a Comment