Thursday, August 1, 2024

Loose Skin after 65 Pounds. Will it Possibly Retract?

(F, 33) Long story short, about 7 years ago I was at my heaviest weight in the upper 190lbs. Lost down to 163 in about a year and and had held there since. Last year though, I wanted to finally get out of the overweight BMI and lost down to 135 between June to December of last year. After a two month break due to how fast I lost, I resumed my weight loss to loose an additional 5 down to 130lbs between March-June of this year.

I’ll admit, I’m kinda depressed by the loose skin on my thighs, mostly on the inside and I’m sure the stretch marks did my skin no favors on recoverability. It’d call it mild as not very visible just standing straight up unless you take a hand and rub it along the skin, flex my legs a certain way, or pinch inside and start pulling. There may also be a slight appearance of a crease near the inner thigh fat pocket along the sartorius area now and again. I also look like an over baked muffin on hip joints when I sit down and have my knees up and bent. I don’t have the money for surgery even if I thought I was necessary, and being single, it’s really taken a toll on my confidence. I’ve been since I’ve always been overweight since I was a teenager, and now that I’m finally not, I’m not sure I’m happy with myself.

Considering it’s been 6+ months now since the bulk of my weight loss, is it just more or less here to stay? I’ve always carried weight in this area and still do still (have the thigh jiggle to prove it). I’ve started derma rolling last month, adding creams, and exercising to tone the area… but Im afraid the former is going to make it look worse when I do due to loosing more fat to stay at my 130 goal as I build.

Has anyone around my (F,33) age seen mild loose skin retract longer than 6 months out?

https://imgur.com/30zQlrA (Ignore the seam indention from my leggings)

submitted by /u/Games22344
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hEmtfw0

No comments:

Post a Comment