Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Weight loss on prednisone?

Is it physically possible to lose weight on long term prednisone? A new medicine was added to my regimen and I haven't been able to eat or even drink much in the past 11 days (think dry cereal, mashed potatoes, apple sauce) and I've STILL gained 5 pounds. I'm not drinking my calories either, I have water 95% of the time, but I've had 2 iced coffees in the past 11 days. I'm losing my mind. I can't look at myself in mirrors or pictures. I can't exercise because I'm on oxygen and my concentrator and tanks don't have a high enough flow rate to keep my o2 at a safe level. Has anyone successfully lost weight while on 20mg prednisone daily long term? Am I fighting a losing battle?

submitted by /u/IdrewApictureOf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/I0k9ceQ

No comments:

Post a Comment