Friday, August 30, 2024

[Opinion] Are my techniques for restaurants/fast food during my weight loss good?

So here I am, I've been losing weight for 5 months and I'm quite happy with the journey I've made even if it's far from over. But I had reached a point where I refused any restaurant/fast food outing with my friends or family for fear of knowing how much I was going to eat and no longer being in my calorie deficit.

But I had a break during my vacation because I couldn't weigh what I ate, count calories precisely or simply refuse restaurants/fast food. (I went to 5 restaurants/fast food in 2 weeks) . At first this situation made me stressed but it has been a little better since then.

Here are the techniques I used:

For restaurants, I knew it in advance so I ate less before or after to fit in my daily calories. Then I didn't have a drink, I stuck to water and I didn't have dessert. As for the dish, I prioritized chicken with baked potatoes or vegetables.

For fast food I took nuggets because I noticed that they were the least caloric compared to burgers or others. Of course I don't have fries, drinks or dessert. (ex: at Burger King I take 13 nuggets for around 568kcal and 50g of carbohydrates, 35 of proteins, 30 of lipids). I didn't know but fast food places put the nutritional information on their website

That's what I learned during my vacation, it's that I can go out with my friends or family without necessarily feeling guilty. I just need to anticipate and try to make the best choices to meet my calorie deficit. My techniques may not be excellent but it's the way I found to continue going out without too much stress.

When do you think? Do you have any other tips?

For your information, I weigh around 130kg for 190cm and I work at around 1800kcal per day. Breakfast ~ 300kcal Lunch ~ 700kcal Snack ~ 100kcal Dinner ~ 700kcal

With 45 min of strengthening exercise at home 6/7 days and between 5k-10k steps per day.

Thank you to those who take the time to respond. (sorry for spelling mistakes)

submitted by /u/Tiny_Elderberry2836
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S5OocrE

No comments:

Post a Comment