Friday, August 16, 2024

No change in thighs after 40 pound loss

Hellooo, I’m 21F and my cw is 146 lbs. My sw was 185 lbs around 3-4 months ago. I don’t weigh myself very often but I do measure myself and I’m at a loss over my thighs. My waist went from 32 inches to 27 inches. My hips went from 47 inches to 42 inches. My bust went from 40 inches to 34 inches. But my thighs have barely lost 2 inches. They look the exact same from when I started. I feel like my weight-loss is barely even noticeable and I’m so exhausted because my thighs were one of the main reasons I decided to start losing weight. Now I feel like my weight loss was pointless because atleast when I was bigger my thighs looked proportional?? Now I’m somewhat thin up top and humongous down below. I’ve looked everywhere for any kind of solution and at some point thought I had lipedema but my doctor said I don’t have any symptoms (no pain, no nodules, no swelling, etc). I know I’m bottom heavy when it comes to distribution but there has to be some kind of limit to it right? I’m 10 pounds away from a healthy bmi (i’m 5’2) but my thighs look bmi 33. Should I get a second opinion? Are there any other medical issues that could cause this kind of distribution?

submitted by /u/ctrlhoya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/onAj4Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment