Friday, August 30, 2024

Constantly being rejected is my motivation

Started at 294, down to 263. 36M, always been awkward around women. I've been rejected so many times because of the "no chemistry reaction". I understand I can't blame it all on my weight, but its been my primary motivation by far.

Has significant weight loss helped any of you with your dating life? I'm shooting get under 200 pounds. When I was in high school I was teetering on the 200 pound range, and I had more success with women. It is all just self confidence or does the weight matter that much? Am I just fooling myself? I've been running and lifting weights, It's definitely not easy, but I'm pretty determined to improve myself.

submitted by /u/BalorFire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0yFBPr1

No comments:

Post a Comment