Sunday, August 11, 2024

Mini Rant (not serious)

I am on a weight loss journey and have been tracking all my calories in Lose It, adding in extra walks when I can, drinking more water and overall just being more mindful about my food choices. I have lost about 5 pounds in the last month (which I think is fantastic!) I am also the primary person who grocery shops, cooks and meal preps. My husband, who is not overweight and is active, has also lost weight just because I have been buying and cooking healthier food. No calorie tracking required 😂 just makes me a teeny bit sad and envious that I’m struggling daily to curb my appetite, track and be on top of everything while he just gets fed and loses weight without thinking about it. Oh well! He’s happy he’s getting tasty nutritious food and I’m just happy he is willing to eat what I eat 🥰

submitted by /u/Hopeful-Whole7983
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RgNnCpI

No comments:

Post a Comment