Monday, August 5, 2024

Short piece of advice for body image

Hey everyone, recently I’ve been struggling a lot with my body image. I’ve been trying to buy new clothes for the new semester and for some parties/events, it’s not fun. Nothing seems to fit me right, everything feels uncomfortable. My weight loss is stagnant. I just want to share some thing that my s/o keeps telling me, it’s this “it’s just a body”. I keep reminding myself that it’s just a body so I kind of detach myself a little bit from viewing it as needing to be “perfect”. I’ve also looked into body neutrality a little bit and I really like the concept so I encourage anyone who is in the same boat as me to do the same.

Good luck on your journey’s and I hope you guys are having a good day.

submitted by /u/kidcole101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DphPadf

No comments:

Post a Comment