Saturday, August 10, 2024

I finally stopped putting it off til tomorrow

Last year around July 2023 I had lost almost 50lbs. I broke my foot and then over the course of the year after that I gained everything back.

Stepped on the scale July 25th and it said 290lbs and I cried and committed to continuing my weight loss journey. I’ve since dropped 7.2 lbs just monitoring my CICO and hopping back on the exercise bike for 20 min a couple times per week.

For anyone who has “given up” just remember that all we have is today, this moment, and in this moment we can choose to make healthier choices that will lead to a happier, healthier version of us. There is no tomorrow. Just do it now.

SW 290 lbs | CW 282.2 lbs | GW 160 lbs

submitted by /u/coolwrite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qIDHgd9

No comments:

Post a Comment