Saturday, August 24, 2024

Loose skin / stretch marks

With my second pregnancy I got REALLY big (10lbs baby) and I also just ate way too much junk.

I am proud to say I've lost 45lbs by 5 months postpartum! I'm back at my pre pregnancy wait, but another 14lbs till GW (pre pregnancy weight of my first born)

With the weight gain and large pregnancy I ended up with some mean stretch marks and a bit of loose skin. I feel good with the weight loss, however I hate looking at my belly now.

I've done lots of research into derma rolling (micro needling at home) and I think I'm going to try it.

What I'm getting at is, as anyone successfully derma rolled at home to get rid of stretch marks and looser skin?

And what do you wear to prevent it from getting irritated? I religiously wear high waisted lulus and I wanna know if that is going to cause irritation and if I should stick to looser clothes for about a week after?

I appreciate any and all input and advise around this topic !

submitted by /u/Signal-Recognition13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QTzpRGv

No comments:

Post a Comment