Friday, August 2, 2024

ChatGpt gave me a diet plan for weight loss as an Indian woman. Seems pretty standard to me, would appreciate a review. Thanks!

My Prompt :

Make me a diet plan for weight loss. I need to stick to a calorie deficit diet : which is genuinely eating the same thing every single day. Hence, make me a meal plan that I can afford as a broke student, and can eat every single day. Please keep in mind that I the only option available to me is rice and not roti. I don't have a refrigerator available. the same time, please make easy recipes that take short time to cook, but are very healthy. Give me an Indian diet. I am an Indian living in North India. I am open to eggs in non veg. I workout regularly my. goal of the diet is to lose weight. Currently I am a woman weighing 90 plus. Please suggest me a diet routine with these points in mind and an estimated calorie intake.


ChatGPT response:

Daily Diet Plan (1500-1600 Calories)

Morning (7:00-8:00 AM)

Breakfast (300 calories):

Masala Oats: 40g oats cooked with water. Add 1 small chopped onion, 1 small tomato, green chilies, and spices (salt, turmeric, cumin, garam masala). Optional: Add a handful of spinach or any leafy green.

Post-Workout Snack (10:00-11:00 AM)

Snack (150 calories): 2 boiled eggs with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.

Lunch (1:00 PM)

Lunch (450 calories): Rice & Dal: 1 cup cooked rice (180g cooked). 1 cup cooked moong or masoor dal (100g dry weight) with a tempering of cumin, garlic, and onions. Side: Cucumber, carrot, and tomato salad with lemon juice.

Afternoon Snack (4:00 PM)

Snack (150 calories): 1 medium apple or 1 small bowl of roasted chickpeas (30g).

Dinner (7:00-8:00 PM)

Dinner (400 calories): Vegetable Khichdi: 1/2 cup cooked rice (90g cooked) with 1/4 cup moong dal (50g dry weight) and 1-1.5 cups mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, beans, spinach). Add turmeric, cumin, and 1 tsp of ghee for flavor.

Evening Herbal Tea (Optional, 9:00 PM)

Herbal Tea (0-10 calories): A cup of herbal tea (like tulsi or ginger tea) without sugar. Total Daily Calorie Intake: ~1450-1560 Calories

Protein Intake

This plan provides approximately 60-70g of protein per day, supporting muscle maintenance and aiding in recovery from your workouts.

Would appreciate a kind review, thanks!!

submitted by /u/wind-up-bird-_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WKzkVvn

No comments:

Post a Comment